Network Support Engineer
Network Support Engineer
#Experis #Recruitment #Switzerland #networkengineer #network #security #Job #ccna #ccnp
Our client is looking for a Network Support Engineer to reinforce his team.
The Network Support Specialist will be responsible for operating and troubleshooting a world-class enterprise network. The Network Support Specialist will be ensuring all equipment such as routers, switches and access points are operating correctly and maintained after installation. Troubleshooting and decision making both with and without team support. This Network Support Specialist will be expected to apply your knowledge of network engineering to grant ongoing operations. This Network Support Role is primary focused on network operations in Switzerland including Skype related network topics.
- Administer, troubleshoot, maintain and configure CISCO Networks
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing), 'soft skills' and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to multitask several issues simultaneously
- General extensive knowledge of network architecture including: WAN / MPLS Architecture, setup and maintenance and Switching, routing, trunking, VLANS, subnetting, IP utilities (and 802.11 wireless as a plus)
- General experience with network management tools
- Deep understanding and proven experience of networking protocols. Examples include: xSTP (STP, RSTP, or MSTP), IGMP, PIM, LACP, SLPP, IS-IS, SPBM, OSPF, MPLS, VRRP and BGP
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in creating and maintaining network systems.
- Understanding of the latest technologies, routing, switching technologies including all network and security principles, and protocols.
- Understanding of systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, Quality of Service
- Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
- Ability to administer, install and troubleshoot vendor specific VPN (e.g. setup of full multi-path VPN with defined QoS)
If the position above doesn't match your needs please take a moment to call or email one of our recruitment centers (below) to receive free career advice and an update of other exciting opportunities with Experis' prestigious clients
Do not hesitate to apply : 022 818 87 78