Deskside Support consultant
Deskside Support Engineer
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
- Location: Flughafen Zürich
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
Looking for passionate individual for a Deskside Support consultant who will be responsible for Smart Hands and feet support, break fix. The candidate must have experience in handling multinational IT infrastructure.
Relevant Experience - 5 plus years
- German & English speaker
- Should have knowledge of different Label and Multi-functional Printers such as Konica, Ricoh, Zebra
- End to end knowledge on minute details of Local Smart hands and feet support and their break fix.
- Should himself handle the site and lead the region/team
- Should have knowledge on Local PBX system
- Should be able to manage and maintain assets as per the industry standards
- Should be well versed with local IT procurement process
- Should be able to conduct IT training for other Local IT Support team or IT champions/site coordinator. Also guide them.
- Should be able to handle request to support data center, server, storage troubleshooting with help from team
- Should be aware of Mobile device management as per the industry standards
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking etc.
- Knowledge on below technologies
- SCCM - Software distribution, Administration, Image management, Operating system deployment & application packaging
- Bit locker management
- Mobile device management
- Patch management
- File Services
- Network services, router, switches
- Desktop management
- Unified communications - Provision of new SIM cards, Smartphone configuration, consumption optimization and management
- Preferred to have experience on below tools
- SCCM, Bit locker, SafeQ, Airwatch, Microsoft Advanced Group Policy management
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Martyna Slosarczyk on +41 44 229 99 95. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.