Data Analyst - Financial Services
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Data Management Office.
This is a 9 month contract and will be based in Zurich
- Implement a repeatable process to define data problems and steps to improve the accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Critically evaluate the root causes for data problems and agree priorities and remediation options with stakeholders
- Perform high scale data analysis leveraging Alteryx, excel and / or access
- Build effective relationships and communication channels to collect data, quantify problems, conduct impact assessments and propose options for remediation
- Experience as a business analyst (collecting requirements and stakeholder management through to delivery by IT teams) and / or test analyst (creating test scenarios, cases and performing testing) to support implementation of strategic solutions to data root causes
- Strong Data Analysis skills with experience of excel, access and / or Alteryx
- Experience in the implementation and the rollout and adoption of data improvement initiatives
- Experience in regulatory programs with external facing reporting and evidential documentation standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor style to your audience
- Able to collaborate with all levels within the organization
- Expertise in effectively managing stakeholders (in both the business and technology areas) at senior management level including being able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- Good understanding of operational processes, preferably within the financial services industry
- Proven experience in Data Management in Financial Services / Banking Industry
- Experience in regulatory programs and preferably with the data management requirements in regulations such as BCBS 239, IFRS and CCAR
- Experience in complex matrix managed change programs
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.