Credit/Mortgage Specialist (Temporary 6-month contract)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract:
Are you goal-oriented and competition spurs you on? Do you have experience in credit processing and want to bring it to the market leader in Switzerland? Do you distinguish yourself through precise and yet very efficient work?
On behalf of our client, a large bank in Biel, we are looking for a Credit Specialist to join an international team. This is a 6-month contract and start date is ASAP.
· Independently draw up credit agreements with the necessary credit documents
· Mapping and managing credit constructions and collateral in the bank's own IT systems
· Preparation of promises to pay and execution of payments
· Correspondence and dialogue with land registry offices, notaries, banks and insurance companies
· Order-related contact with client advisors and credit officers
· A university degree in business or equivalent
· Experience in mortgage processing
· Knowledge of notary and land register law
· Fluent English & German
· Knowledge of French is an advantage for the Biel location
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws